Messageboard » Public Boards » Urban Terror » Please help

Sort:     printview
Author: Message:
Rank 1
1 Posts
registered: 01.01.1970
02.05.2010, 06:45 offline quote 

I sent a message to the admin using the contact section, and not sure if it went through. I, my IP was banned because my brother in law joey (plays as the name joseph) was team killing, and I would like the ban removed, please this is the best server, it must be down the street from my house i get such a low ping, in the uptown only server. I will make it so joeys computer cannot connect to your servers anymore, thanks.

Sort:     printview


To start or to reply to a topic you have to be registered and logged in!

• register now
• login
OLDER NEWS ARCHIVE


[b00bs] clan SERVERS
[b00bs] USA Uptown only CTF
• us.b00bs-clan.com:27960
[b00bs] USA Uptown only TS
• us2.b00bs-clan.com:27960
[b00bs] USA Snipers only
• us2.b00bs-clan.com:27961
[b00bs] Downtown 27967
• us2.b00bs-clan.com:27967
[b00bs] USA Jump Maps
• us2.b00bs-clan.com:27962
[b00bs] UK funmap only TS
• uk.b00bs-clan.com:27965
[b00bs] EURO Uptown CTF
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27960
[b00bs] EURO Uptown TS
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27961
[b00bs] EURO Uptown TDM
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27960
[b00bs] EURO Uptown BOMB
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27963
[b00bs] EURO Pronmaps only
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27979
[b00bs] Return The Frag CTF
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27966
[b00bs] EURO Boobstown TS
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27967
[b00bs] BOMB this shit out
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27968
[b00bs] Deutsch Mutterschiff
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27972
[b00bs] EURO Uptown SNOW
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27964
[b00bs] EURO Uptown FFA
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27969
[b00bs] EURO Jump maps
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27980
[b00bs] EURO Jumpers
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27981
[b00bs] Dust2 only
• eu.b00bs-clan.com:27015
[b00bs] UK Red Eclipse
• uk.b00bs-clan.com:28795